Walking is free, fun and good for the mind and body, while being great way to socialise. Walking in a group is a great way to start walking, make new friends and stay motivated. Public Health Medway offer free health walks throughout Medway so you get all the benefits in friendly, supportive groups.
Volunteers run all the health walks and there may not always be a walk leader available.
Benefits of Wellbeing walks
- walks led by trained walk leaders (subject to availability)
- supportive and fun atmosphere
- walks all-year round
- graded for different levels
- outdoor exercise
- only need a pair of shoes.
Join a Wellbeing walk
Wellbeing walks are great exercise for:
- beginners and those returning to walking
- all ages
- people who want to be active and meet people.
To join a health walk call us on 01634 333 720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For exact walks whereabouts across Medway click here.
Why not try our self-guided walks. We have 11 routes to choose