Countryside Management Partnerships manage the numerous special habitats and landscapes in our glorious county. So how about joining them to help make a difference in your area? Volunteer and you’ll soon be helping to plant trees, put up fences, protect local wildlife or taking biological recordings to help make a difference. For more information about the specific opportunities, find your closest partnership. There are 9 Countryside Management Partnerships spread out across Kent;
- North West Kent Countryside Partnership
- Medway Swale Estuary Partnership
- Medway Valley Countryside Partnership
- The Kent High Weald Countryside Partnership
- The Kentish Stour Countryside Partnership
- The Mid Kent Downs Countryside Partnership
- Romney Marsh Countryside Partnership
- Thanet Coastal Project
- White Cliffs Countryside Partnership
But if you still want to do more, you could always go the whole way and sign up as a volunteer officer, supporting your local CMP with fundraising, maintenance or administrative work.
Contact your local Countryside Management Partnership for more information.