By reading and continuing to use the site you agree to the following conditions of use.
The Explore Kent Website (“the Website”) is a service operated by Explore Kent, Kent County Council (KCC), Invicta House, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1XX, UK.
We make every effort to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up-to-date. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this Website.
Links to other websites
Certain links in our site will take you outside the Website. We make reasonable efforts to make sure the content available on linked websites is not defamatory or offensive.
Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Explore Kent, Kent County Council of the linked website, its operator or its content nor is Explore Kent or Kent County Council responsible for the content of any website or web page outside of the Website.
Unless otherwise stated all materials, computer programs, pictures, audio, video, artistic music and literary works featured on the Website or viewable by means of the Website, and the selection or arrangement thereof, is copyright of Explore Kent, Kent County Council (Copyright Protected Material). Permission is granted to reproduce Copyright Protected Material in any format or media, provided:
- it is solely used for private or educational use;
- it is reproduced accurately and no changes are made to the material;
- it is not used in a derogatory or misleading context; and
- Explore Kent is acknowledged as the owner.
The permission to reproduce the Copyright Protected Material does not extend to:
- copyright works which are identified as being the copyright of a third party;
- audio and/or video conveyed in any Webcast viewable via the Website;
- Explore Kent “EK” or “explorekent.org” logo
- the coat of arms of KCC; or
- commercial purposes without the express written permission of Explore Kent, Kent County Council.
Should you require permission for the above, please contact us by email email@example.com
We try at all times to make our website as accessible as reasonably possible to all users. In no way does Explore Kent, Kent County Council seek to deliberately discriminate against disabled users to access the website service in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995.
You can download Browsealoud to listen to our website. Browsealoud can be useful if you have dyslexia, learning difficulties, mild visual impairments or English is your second language.