Friday 24th November – 12 noon until 9pm & Christmas lights switch on & Saturday 25th November – all day 10am until 8pm!
Tenterden High Street will be transformed on the last weekend in November – let Christmas begin! With over 70 Christmas market stalls showcasing local produce, crafts, festive treats and beautiful gifts you’ll find everything you need for a perfect Christmas in one place.
LOCATION: Tenterden High Street, Tenterden, Kent, TN30 6AN
Buy local, meet the makers, sample local food & drink and fall in love with Tenterden.
A stunning High Street full of independent retailers, cosy coffee shops and quality restaurants & Reindeer!
Attractions will include:
- Traditional Christmas Market
- Snow machine – winter wonderland
- Hot spot performance areas
- Local Artisan food producers
- Street food
- Food for Christmas
- Christmas gifts and crafts
- Santa’s Grotto behind the Woolpack and Town Hall – no forward bookings
- Shops and cafes open late
- Christmas Canteen in the Woolpack Barn
- Spectacular Christmas lights
- Christmas trees and fun
- Christmas Lantern Parade
- Christmas Shop Window competition
- Treasure Hunt
- Children’s fairground rides
Follow the Tenterden Christmas Market here:
For more information about the Christmas Lights Switch On please visit My Tenterden webpage.
Tenterden is a town with a large conservation area in and around Ashford. It stands on the edge of the remnant forest The Weald, overlooking the valley of the River Rother. While you’re sampling the mulled while and enjoying the fantastic street performances why take the opportunity to explore your surroundings by taking a short walk or bike ride around the area?