Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 December
A touch of magic will be coming to the Frost Fair as Gravesend gets ready to sparkle a bit of magic dust on Christmas.
LOCATION: Gravesend Borough Market, Queen Street, Gravesend, Kent DA11 0AZ
Join in throughout the day for lots of fun and entertainment, including a wizards and princesses themed parade from New Road to Gravesend Borough Market. And join in with the fancy dress parade from 11.30am from the top of the High Street. Think Harry Potter, princesses and superheroes!!
There will also be some great music, warming food and plenty of stalls to browse for that perfect present.
Saturday 2 December – All day Christmas market, events, entertainment & Ice Skating
- 10am – 4pm Ice Rink on Market Square
- 10am – 4pm Fair rides and hot chestnuts on Market Square
- 11.30am – Parade from New Road to Ice Rink led by McGonagall and Dumbledore
- 12pm- Golden hour on skate rink – Elsa skating and other characters walking on the ice rink
- 12pm – Show staring McGonagall and Dumbledore (Market Stage)
- 1pm – Hotsy Totsy (Market Stage)
- 2pm – Roving magicians Lucky Lee and Darren Dollman (in and around the market)
- 2pm – Gravesend Rock Choir (Market Stage)
- 3.15pm – Women of Faith Choir (Market Stage)
Sunday 3 December – All day Christmas market & Ice Skating
Once you’ve had your fill of mince pies & mulled wine, why not stretch your legs for a walk around one of the parks & open spaces on offer in and around Gravesend?