Wilder Lawns (Online Course)
ONLINE COURSE - How to create “mini meadows” in your own garden, however small!
- 20 Mar 2021
- 10:30 - 12:30pm
An online discussion suitable for general gardeners who want to make their lawns more wildlife friendly.
The following areas will be covered:
- How wilder lawns benefit wildlife and people
- Winning over the neighbours
- What is right for your garden?
- Practicalities of creating wilder lawns suitable for different spaces and budgets. We will range from very low-maintenance grass and flowers to active development of meadows.
- Opportunities for questions throughout
Participant numbers will be restricted to enable maximum benefit from the discussion session.
Led by Peter & Penny Brook, Wilder Gardens advisors & previous winners of Wild about Gardens Gold award
£5 per person
Book your ticket here.