North Downs Way Pilgrimage Fair
A variety of beautiful circular walks starting and finishing in Wye followed by a Pilgrims Feast in the Church followed by a choral harmony pilgrim duet. Part of the North Downs Way Pilgrims Festival
- 10am - 8pm
A variety of beautiful circular walks starting and finishing in Wye followed by a Pilgrims Feast in the Church followed by a choral harmony pilgrim duet. Part of the North Downs Way Pilgrims Festival.
When: Saturday 29th September, 10am – 8pm
Where: In and around St Gregory and St Martin church, Wye, TN25 5BL
- 10am – Guided walks with a variety of pilgrimage-related themes: British Pilgrimage Trust; Refugee Tales; Ash Pilgrimage; Map Reading Walk; Mindfulness Walk (booking required)
- 3pm – Pilgrim-related displays and activities in church (no booking required)
- Medieval dress up for kids; Charing Palace Trust Show and Tell; Pilgrimage through flute and music; Pewter Pilgrim Badge Demonstration; North Downs Way Art Sale (no booking required)
- 4.30pm – Talk by Refugee Tales (no booking required)
- 5pm – Pilgrims Feast in St Gregory and St Martin church – £8 for the Pilgrims Feast booking required
- 7pm – Pilgrim harmony singing from Dr Guy Hayward and Will Parsons. Founders of the British Pilgrimage Trust
The Pilgrimage Fair is part of the North Downs Way Pilgrims Festival, a week-long series of free and family events in Wye celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the North Downs Way, 24th – 30th September 2018
We welcome you all to join us; for those of faith and no faith, for a short walk or a mighty journey; for those who love nature and our countryside or want to learn more about cultural heritage. We have drama, literature, film, food, drink, and much, much more.
For more information and latest developments please follow us on social media