Join in this wonderful day aimed at celebrating the wildlife and countryside of Medway Valley.
Find out more about what Medway Valley Countryside Partnership do and get involved with:
- Arts and crafts including paint-your-own-stained-glass-window (£5 per pane), wooden medallion making (free), mask making and colouring in (free)
- Bird box making (£5 per box) and bird feeder making (free)
- Guided walks for birds (11-11.45am and 1.30-2.15pm) and butterflies (12-12.45) (free)
- Have a look at bugs caught in our pit fall traps and moths from the moth trap (morning only, free)
- Purchase wildlife art, homemade apple juice from Yalding Fen orchards, feather bookmarks and Rivers book
- Have a go at woodturning (free)
There will be lots of other interesting things to see and do – including activities for adults and children.
This is a drop-in open event. Turn up between 10am and 3pm. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
The main office is located by the Medway near Allington Lock. There will be no parking outside our office. You can walk to our office from Allington Open Space and you can get the Kentish Lady boat which will stop right outside the office.
If you have any questions please call 03000 422 992 instead of contacting us through Eventbrite.
Location: Medway Valley Countryside Partnership, 3 Lock Cottages, Lock Lane, Maidstone ME14 3AU