The Big Ride event at Medway Park will offer a busy programme of free cycling-themed activities for all ages.
- 17 Jun 2017
- 11am - 2pm
Medway Big Ride
The new look Medway Big Ride event will take place Saturday, 17 June 2017 as part of the Medway in Flames celebrations.
The event is designed to encourage residents to get on their bikes, becoming more physically active in an enjoyable and safe environment and is linked to Medway Cycle Action Plan and works in partnership with A Better Medway Active Medway Cycle Groups programme. Find out more about cycling in Medway.
The Big Ride event at Medway Park will offer a busy programme of free cycling-themed activities from 11am-2pm.
LOCATION: Medway Park, Mill Rd, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 1HF
FREE attractions include:
- Children’s races around the Medway Park track
- Free wheeling around the track
- Family treasure trail with teddy bear prize
- Special appearances by Peppa Pig
- BMX and parkour stunt show
- Skateboarding workshops and displays
- Ride around our pump track
- Yedoo scooters and segways
- Brompton bike fold challenge
- Cycle sprint challenges
- Novelty bikes to try
- Pedal-powered Scalextric
- Dr Bike repairs
- Arts and crafts
- Free face-painting
- Children’s inflatables
- Refreshment stalls
Secure your free t-shirt and souvenir medal by booking a place or simply pop along on the day.