Join Divas on Wheels, a charity and fun bike ride event to help families in need.
- 18 Jun 2017
Divas on Wheels 2017
Be part of this fun, supportive ladies bike ride and help Pilgrims Hospices to be there for the next family who needs them.
Pilgrims Hospices provides end of life care and support for patients and their families across east Kent.
Together you can make a difference as you cycle through the picturesque Kent countryside. Enjoy a great atmosphere, support along the route and plenty of pampering afterwards, as you take part in the county’s only ladies bike ride for charity.
The bike ride is a family event so we welcome riders aged 11 and above to join in the fun. You’ll need to have consent from your parent or guardian if you’re aged 11-17 to take part in the ride, which is part of the registration process.
- Early Bird £22 per person closes Sunday 7 May
- Advance £25 per person closes on Sunday 11 June
- On the day £35 per person
START TIMES: So you can have the most enjoyable experience, and in order to avoid congestion, there will be staggered start times according to the route that you have chosen.
- 50-mile cyclists: Please plan to register between 8:30-9am for a start time of between 9:15-9:30am
- 25-mile cyclists: Please plan to register between 9:45-10:15am for a start time of between 10:30-10:45am
DIVAS ON WHEELS TRAINING RIDES:
- Saturday 6 May 9:30am, 10-12 miles
- Saturday 20 May 9:30am, 10-12 miles
- Saturday 3 June 9:30am, 15 miles
- Saturday 10 June 9:30am, 20 miles
If you are interested to join a training ride please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01227 812621.
Find out more and visit the website.