Join Boots on Adventures for a Boxing Day walk from Syndale and around Painter’s Forstal, through open fields of sheep, woodland, and orchards.
- 26 Dec 2022
On Boxing Day (26th December) we will be meeting at Faversham train station to walk off some of that Christmas roast!
This is one of our most popular routes and takes us through the countryside around Faversham. During this time, we will be Journeying through Syndale and past Painter’s Forstal. Through open fields of sheep (normally), woodland, and orchards.
The walk will take approximately 3.5 hours (around 6.2 miles), will include a lunch stop and will cost £3.50 per person.
- Meeting time – 10:45am ready for a 11am prompt start.
- Meeting place – Faversham Train Station
- Terrain – 2 slight inclines through the fields
- Distance – approximately 10 km (6.2 miles)
- Walking time – 3.5 hours walking (with lunch break in the middle)
Please bring with you:
- Suitable footwear (strong shoes or boots preferably walking boots)
- A waterproof coat (and waterproof trousers?) in case of rain
- Drinking water and packed lunch
- Personal medication (please make me aware in confidence of any medical condition you may have that may affect you in the walk no matter how small)
- Suitable walking clothing.