Additional Taster sessions at Bewl Water Outdoor Centre
Due to the popularity of this taster kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding sessions, we have added some extra dates for the August Bank Holiday weekend and into September. Bewl Water Outdoor Centre is the perfect place to spend those summer days – learning something new, challenging yourself, or just simply having fun.
- 20 Sep 2020
- 11am - 3pm
Bewl Water Outdoor Centre is the perfect place to spend those summer days – learning something new, challenging yourself, or just simply having fun.
Try stand-up paddleboarding or kayaking supervised by a qualified instructor for an experience you will never forget!
These sessions are open to all aged 5+ (with parent/carer assistance for 5-8-year-olds). If your child is under eight, please call 03000 421 601 to talk to an instructor about the best way for your child to enjoy the session safely.
These sessions adhere to Government Covid-19 guidelines and social distancing measures. Please visit our website for more information.
– COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, We’re currently working with smaller group sizes. Our changing rooms and toilets are currently closed but you can still access the COVID-safe facilities via the Bewl Water Cafe. We will email you further joining instructions when you book.
– WHAT WE PROVIDE: We’ll supply boards, kayaks, paddles, leashes, and buoyancy aids.
– WHAT YOU’LL NEED: For the session, you need to wear a pair of old trainers or water-sports shoes, swimwear/clothes to get wet in, a towel, and your clothes for afterwards.
– WHEN TO ARRIVE: You will need to arrive 15 minutes before your booked slot to complete associated consent forms and get changed into your personal gear for the session.
– WHERE TO PARK: Details will be emailed to you as part of your joining instructions.