Saturday 25th November to Sunday 10th December
10am to 6pm – Saturday, 25 and Sunday, 26 November
12 Noon to 8pm – Friday, 1 December
10am to 7pm – Saturday, 2 and Sunday, 3 December (Dickensian Christmas weekend)
12 Noon to 8pm – Friday, 8 December
10am to 6pm – Saturday, 9 and Sunday, 10 December
What could be more festive than a Christmas market in the grounds of the historic Rochester Castle?
With a cup of mulled wine in hand, be greeted by the scent of roasting chestnuts as you wander around the stalls selling high quality gifts and maybe sampling some Christmas treats from local producers.
LOCATION: Rochester Castle, Castle Hill, Rochester, ME1 1SW
Features of the market include:
- Magical festive atmosphere with live music
- Luxury and unique gifts throughout the market
- Bavarian Village and Craft Fair
- Tasty treats from local producers
- Easy access to historic Rochester High Street with its eclectic mix of independent retailers, eateries and period architecture
- A step back in time to a Victorian Christmas to meet some of Dickens’ heroes and villains – Dickensian Christmas Festival 2-3 December
Stallholders – are you a trader with a difference?
Why should traders choose Rochester Christmas market?
* Stall included in pitch price
* FREE parking for traders
* Established visitor destination
* Attracting a total of 60,000 – 100,000 visitors over the three market weekends
* FREE entry for visitors
* FREE parking offered to visitors over one market weekend
* Market coincides with Rochester Dickens Festival (attracting 60,000 visitors over two days)
To book your pitch contact email@example.com
If you’d like to explore the area a little bit further, there are some fantastic walking routes with picturesque scenery around.